ICO registration number ZA318185
This Privacy Notice tells you:
• how and why, we at RGDP LLP, process individuals personal data; and
• about your rights in relation to your personal data
We are fully committed to processing all personal data in accordance with UK data protection laws. This notice sets out what we do with your personal data, why we do it, who we pass it on to and what we do to keep it secure. A separate notice is made available to our employees.
We hope the following sections will answer any questions you have but if not, please do get in touch with us.
It’s likely that we’ll need to update this Privacy Notice from time to time. We’ll notify you of any significant changes, but you’re welcome to come back and check it whenever you wish.
RGDP LLP (RGDP) provides Data Protection Officer (DPO) services to businesses and organisations that wish to outsource all or some of their DPO and data protection functions and ad hoc advice regarding data protection compliance for organisations.
Our contact details are:
One Edinburgh Quay
Tel: 0131 222 3239
- the employees of potential and current customers
- the employees of our suppliers
- the personal data being processed by our customers to the extent that it is necessary for us to provide our services; and
- our own employees and prospective employees.
Our Clients and Suppliers
Our clients and suppliers are the organisations we do business with. As an employee of the organisation, we may use your personal data to contact you about the work we are doing for your organisation or the work you are doing for us. This personal data will usually be limited to employee contact details such as name, telephone number and e-mail address.
Our Potential Clients and Suppliers
If you have expressed an interest in our services, we may contact you in relation to the services which you have requested information about and in order to enter into a contract with you or your organisation. Similarly, if you are proposing to offer services to us, we may process your personal data in relation to entering into a contract with you or your organisation.
Our Prospective Employees
As a prospective employee, we need to process your personal data so that we can efficiently and effectively fulfil our obligations and responsibilities as a potential employer to you. The personal data that we hold includes, but is not limited to, your contact details such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address plus any personal data that you may supply to us as part of your job application, for example, your CV, qualifications, and health data if that is required.
The legal bases we use for processing your personal data in these respects are contract, legal obligation.
Other Personal Data We Process As Part Of Our Service
We may occasionally have to use the personal data that is being processed by our customers in order to provide our services, for example, supporting subject access requests. Occasionally this may include data classed by data protection law as ‘special category data’ such as health or ethnicity. Such data will be shared with us by our clients for us to deliver our services to them. We will only use this personal data for this purpose and for no other purpose. It will be held securely and then returned to our customers or securely destroyed, as soon as it is no longer required for that purpose.
If your organisation has signed up with us for our online training services, we will process your name, email address, job title, attendance records and quiz results in order to deliver the training services as a data processor on behalf of your organisation, who will be acting as a data controller.
- Government authorities, law enforcement bodies, regulators for compliance with legal requirements.
- Partner companies required to deliver the services you have asked for, such as solicitors or training companies.
- Trusted service providers we are using to run our business such as outsourced IT services, outsourced PA function and software required in order for us to deliver the services required to our clients.
- Legal and other professional advisers, law courts and law enforcement bodies if we require to enforce our legal rights in relation to our contract with your organisation.
- Referees (for prospective employees).
- To access information about the personal data RGDP is processing and to obtain a copy of it;
- To change incorrect or incomplete data;
- To erase or stop processing your data
- To restrict the processing of your personal data; and
- To object to certain processing activities.
Notice last updated 24.11.22 V2.0